Client-centered therapy and coaching
Are you looking for an english speaking therapist, expat coach, (relationship) counsellor or psychologist in Rotterdam?
My name is Mark. You can contact me for client-centered, solution-oriented integrative psychotherapy.
Meeting with a counsellor/therapist can provide a compassionate confidential supportive space, to talk about what is troubling you. Talking through things in counselling and psychotherapy can lead to new perspectives on your situation, an increased sense of personal choice, and a richer sense of connection with yourself and others.
Types of issues
Talking to a therapist can help with:
- Troubling emotions such as depression, unresolved anger, loneliness, frustration and low self-esteem
- Stress or anxiety because of fear of failure, health problems, traumatic events, social status and office conflict
- Relationship issues such as finding and sustaining relationships, relationship conflict, separation and bereavement
- Personal development decisions about identity, life direction, sexuality and spirituality
- Destructive habits, disordered eating and negative body image, smoking, procrastination, work addiction
Feel free to contact me
The first step is to contact me by email or to call me for a short phone conversation. You can raise any questions you have, and tell me a little about your situation.
Should you wish to explore counselling further we will then arrange a meeting. Our first meeting will afford you a chance to talk freely about your situation, your feelings and your aims in a calm, comfortable, confidential setting. In this meeting you’ll also be able to explore how counselling/psychotherapy could help you before deciding to continue.
Unfortunately I cannot take on any new clients at the moment.
Please contact one of my English speaking colleagues in the region: